|CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (1)||332,502,740||38.47%|
|The Capital Group Companies, Inc. (2)||77,676,002||8.99%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (3)||51,312,734||5.94%|
|CA Fern Parent (4)(5)||40,847,500||4.73%|
|Prudential plc group(6)||33,325,295||3.86%|
|Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (5)(7)||26,883,270||3.11%|
|Jean Eric Salata (8)||25,993,445||3.01%|
|General Atlantic Singapore HCM Pte. Ltd.(5)(9)||25,835,000||2.99%
(1) As announced on June 30, 2021, the Company was notified by CK Hutchison Holdings Limited that it indirectly owned 332,502,740 ordinary shares. Pursuant to the Hong Kong Securities and Future Ordinance, CK Hutchison Holdings Limited filed a disclosure form 2 with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 19, 2021. In addition to 332,478,770 ordinary shares (held through Hutchison Healthcare Holdings Limited), the form 2 included 4,794 ADS (equal to 23,970 ordinary shares) currently held and 14,382 ADSs (equal to 71,910 ordinary shares) that will be transferred upon vesting of Long Term Incentive Plan awards.
(2) As of July 9, 2021, notified via disclosure form 2 filed with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 16, 2021.
(3) As of July 8, 2021 notified via disclosure form 2 filed with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 13, 2021.
(4) CA Fern Parent is wholly owned by several entities which are, by and through their control affiliates (including their respective general partners), ultimately controlled (directly or indirectly) by The Carlyle Group Inc., but The Carlyle Group Inc. has no beneficial interest in the underlying securities of the Company. As of Jun 30, 2021, notified via disclosure form TR-1 filed on AIM on July 2, 2021.
(5) Includes Shares subscribed for as a Cornerstone Investor in the Company’s Global Offering in June 2021.
(6) Held through indirect wholly-owned subsidiary M&G Investment Management Limited. As notified on July 29, 2019, prior to the demerger of M&G plc from Prudential plc on October 21, 2019.
(7) As of June 30, 2021, notified via disclosure form TR-1 filed on AIM on July 16, 2020.
(8) Jean Eric Salata is Chief Executive and Founding Partner of Baring Private Equity Asia (“BPEA”). BPEA directly or indirectly controls several entities that hold voting rights in the Company. As of June 30, 2021, notified via disclosure form TR-1 filed on AIM on July 14, 2021.
(9) General Atlantic is entitled to further subscribe for up to 16,666,670 ordinary shares by exercising a warrant, in part or whole, at any time after July 2, 2020 and ending on January 3, 2022. As of July 6, 2020, notified via disclosure form TR-1 filed on AIM on July 6, 2020.