The above table sets out the interests of certain shareholders, insofar as HUTCHMED is aware based on public disclosure as of May 31, 2022. Includes the interests and short positions in the shares or underlying shares of the Company which would fall to be disclosed to the Company under the provisions of Divisions 2 and 3 of Part XV of the SFO, or which were recorded in the register required to be kept by the Company under Section 336 of the SFO, or as otherwise notified to the Company and HKEX under Part XV of the SFO. For details of the capacity of each substantial shareholder’s interests, please refer to the “Interests and Short Positions of Shareholders Discloseable under the Securities and Futures Ordinance” section in the 2022 Interim Report
. The above table includes Long Positions only – excludes short positions and lending pools.
(1) Please refer to 2022 Interim Report for details. As of July 15, 2021, notified via disclosure form 2 filed with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 19, 2021.
(2) As of June 10, 2022, notified via disclosure form 2 filed with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on June 13, 2022.
(3) As of June 16, 2022, notified via disclosure form 2 filed with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on June 17, 2022. Held through indirect wholly-owned subsidiary M&G Investment Management Limited. As notified on July 29, 2019, prior to the demerger of M&G plc from Prudential plc on October 21, 2019.
(4) As of June 29, 2022, notified via disclosure form 2 filed with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 5, 2022.
(5) CA Fern Parent is wholly owned by several entities which are, by and through their control affiliates (including their respective general partners), ultimately controlled (directly or indirectly) by The Carlyle Group Inc., but The Carlyle Group Inc. has no beneficial interest in the underlying securities of the Company. As of Jun 30, 2021, notified via disclosure form TR-1 filed on AIM on July 2, 2021.
(6) Includes Shares subscribed for as a Cornerstone Investor in the Company’s Global Offering in June 2021.
(7) As of June 30, 2021, notified via disclosure form TR-1 filed on AIM on July 16, 2020.