Principle Roles & Responsibility
- Participate in the work related to new product introduction and organize the drafting of R&D related contracts.
- Perform process transfer, process validation and cleaning validation of new products, draft process documents (process flow documents and master batch record, etc.) prior to product commercialization.
- Participate in product-related design work, including but not limited to: new equipment design, tablet/capsule appearance design, printed packaging material design, inner packaging layout design, etc..
- Cooperate with the preparation of relevant documents for product registration.
- Review the validation documents related to the process and cleaning such as revalidation, continued process verification, etc. after commercialization of the product; review the process documents of commercialized products.
- Cooperate with deviation investigation and change impact assessment in the production process.
- Cooperate with the work related to the declaration of high-tech enterprises. Apply for R&D related government subsidies.
- Other R&D related matters.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above, pharmacy related majors.
- At least five years working experience in oral solid dosage.
- Familiar with the technical transfer, process validation and cleaning verification/validation.
If interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com