||Medical Advisor/Senior Medical Science Liaison, Oncology
Medical Advisor (MA) or Senior Medical Science Liaison (Sr MSL) serves as a scientific expert of company to connect with the healthcare community. By virtue of his/her training, the staff is well-positioned to discuss and provide scientific and therapeutic information to Health Care Professionals and Researchers. MA/Sr MSL is responsible for ensuring that he/she is fully versed in the therapeutic area and up-to-date on all major studies, both ongoing and completed, as well as competitive product information and clinical data.
- Devise medical strategies and tactics for the Medical Affairs Plans (MAP).
- Develop an understanding of scientific leaders (SL) and the healthcare environments in which they work through effective professional engagement with scientific leaders that are centred on science and credible exchange of unbiased scientific information.
- Collect actionable insights and share with internal stakeholders, e.g. clinical development, market access.
- Respond to unsolicited questions or requests for medical information.
- Generate local data with Non-Interventional Studies. Respond and collaborate with potential investigators on Investigator Initiated trials (IIT); encourage and facilitate research publications, in strict compliance with company policy and local regulations. Also support late-phase clinical trials.
- Work with SLs to conduct medical education.
- Perform medical review on promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Commercial, Market Access, and other stakeholders.
Ethics and Compliance
- Work within any given legal framework and company SOPs.
- PhD, Pharmacist, MSc in Science, or MBBS, preferably with experience in Oncology/Hematology
- Strong knowledge of various aspects on drug development, market preparation and access requirements
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Depending on experience in the area of Medical Affairs, candidates will be considered for the position of MA or Sr MSL