||Director of Novel Antibody Group
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop internal novel antibody technology platform, including but not limited to bispecific, multi-specific antibodies, etc. to ensure quality support to pipeline programs in engineering and characterizing novel molecules.
- Lead a group of scientists to efficiently advance novel antibody programs, and feed high quality drug molecules to R&D pipeline.
- Develop novel antibody formats to ensure proprietary position in the field.
- Manage novel antibody portfolio to achieve company short term and long term goals.
- Identify and maintain collaborations with top industrial partners and academic researchers to support novel antibody efforts.
- Setup and manage CRO contracts to enable/supplement internal novel projects.
- PhD with minimum 5 years of academic/industry experience in antibody/protein engineering.
- Extensive knowledge in target biology. Expertise in target validation studies.
- Experience in developing biochemical assays, cell-based function assays is a plus
- Extensive experience in bi/multi-specific antibody engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in oncology and immunology drug discovery is a plus
- Critical thinker with good time management and delivery focus, able to independently design, accurately interpret complex scientific experiments and data.
- Highly motivated self-starter, work effectively and able to excel within a matrix organization.
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org