||Clinical Research Physician
- Support medical director in drafting clinical trial protocol and study report.
- Contribute to the medical/scientific input given for the development of trial-related documents such as IB, ICF etc. and processes which reside in other line functions.
- Establish and maintain liaisons with investigators.
- Serve as back-up medical monitor to provide medical support to trial sites and clinical operation team.
- Support regulatory filing where medical expertise is required.
- Support drug discovery when clinical experience is needed for the medical “translation”.
- Lead clinical trial data review and generate clinical queries, quality control and data validation for clinical study reports, publications and internal/external presentations.
- Prepare and conduct regular meetings with investigators.
- Support clinical study site and CRO selection in trial conduct and clinical trial outsourcing process.
- Support the regional clinical strategy for a project through Clinical development, in partnership with relevant matrix team members.
- Compliance with GCP, SOP and regulatory requirements.
- Study planning, preparation, conduct and report in terms of timeline, quality and quantity
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Graduate from Clinical Medicine with bachelor degree or above.
- At least 3-5 year clinical practice / clinical development / clinical research experience. Therapeutic area experience esp. oncology or hematology. Working experience with international pharmaceutical company or CRO is preferable.
- GCP experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in English and good computer skill at office software.
- Excellent planning, organization and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good project management skill.
- Self-motivation and good risk management.
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org