- Be the scientific expert on the assigned therapy area, disease area, clinical practice and competitor landscape;
- Handling pre-launching, providing professional medical advice in clinical aspect, and medical affairs activities associated with HUTCHMED products in alignment with the principles of scientific engagement;
- Formulate medical strategic priorities and work in collaboration with other internal stakeholders in global medical & commercial teams;
- Handling of the development of research project proposals and unsolicited IICT;
- Scientific engagement with external experts, scientific leaders and KOLs. Conduct Expert Input Forums or set up Advisory Boards if needed;
- Attend scientific meetings to gather information on recent data being presented on products and disease states of interest to HUTCHMED or to address HCP’s unsolicited questions regarding HUTCHMED products.
- Minimum of 10 years in related experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Master Degree or above in medical science in or related discipline. PhD an advantage;
- Strong knowledge in both local and global Healthcare Systems, ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry;
- Disease area expertise in oncology (and immunology) is preferred;
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and spoken);
- Self-driven and independent;
- Strong personal integrity, highly ethical and customer focus;
- Excellent in communication and time management skills;
- Strong stakeholder management, strategic acumen and ability to work across boundaries.
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org