||Associate Director/Director, Pharmaceutical Program Management
||Directly report to:
||Sr. Director, Pharmaceutical Program Management Leader
||Hutchison MediPharma International Inc.
SUMMARY OF RELEVANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role will be responsible for ensuring that timelines, milestones, deliverables and budgets are met and executed with excellence. Partnering with multi-functional project team members in Clinical Development, Pharmacology, Biostatistics, Regulatory, and liaising with key stakeholders in China as well as externally with CRO’s to ensure successful project execution for oncology portfolio.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all phases of a project’s life cycle: Initiation, Planning, Monitoring, Managing and Closing
- Establish accurate strategic plans (timelines, deliverables, milestones and related budgets) that clearly outline the project scope and vision with the appropriate associated documentation
- Responsible for the overall quality, accuracy and maintenance of the integrated program plan, budget and documentation
- Responsible for timely development of project meeting agendas and clear and accurate meeting minutes
- Identify and capture action items and liaise with team members to pro-actively ensure that follow-up activities, deliverables and decisions are made to advance the timelines and progress of all programs
- Provide timely communication to line manager including monthly updates, meeting minutes, key program milestones and program deliverables, etc.
- Ensure functional Project Team Representatives understand their roles and responsibilities, as well as expected deliverables, within the Team
- Provide project management expertise to ensure alignment of the program goals and strategy with clearly defined decision points throughout the program
- Graduate Degree (MBA, MS, PhD) preferred
- At minimum 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry with at least 2 years in project management.
- Worked with a variety of functional teams, has a comprehensive understanding of the drug development process and those steps required to successfully obtain product approval
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to remotely influence and lead a project through the various stages of drug development
- Results-oriented, execution focused able to lead and motivate global cross- functional teams with positive influencing skills
- Flexible, able to adapt quickly and lead others under changing circumstances